The game is now packaged with native launchers for Mac, Windows, and Linux. Each comes pre-configured and can be launched with the game jolt client, or however your launch apps on your OS.
Save file changes
The saves are now stored in the app data folder of your OS.
- On Windows: %LOCALAPPDATA%/Tile Engine (the README.txt says %APPDATA% that’s a typo)
- On Mac: /Library/Application Support/Tile Engine
- On Linux ~/.local/share/Tile Engine
There as been some rather large build changes in this release. Saves are compatible — but if you have any saves you care about back them up first.
- The game a runs a little better now.
- The version now shows in window title.
/listcommand says "There is 1 player online." not "There are 1 player online." if used when one player is online now (very important).
Get Tile Engine
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.